cox connectivity issue

Major.Mikey bmike1 at mcleodusa.net
Fri Oct 7 20:55:44 MST 2005

??????? I quick-connect HSI on RG-59 all the time. Never had a complaint. If
you amplify HSI the signal becomes too strong. Might that be the problem? If
it is stick a three or four way splitter after the amp. If you can, terminate
the unused ports (the leakage doesn't really matter so don't fret about it
too much if you can't).