How M$ broke Opera

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
08 Mar 2003 14:09:35 -0700

A few weeks ago I came across a webpage that gave technical details on
how Microsoft intentionally broke MSN for Opera. I thought this was on
the Opera site but now searching there I can't find it. Any one know
what I'm taking about? It was mostly just an explanation of how they
fixed the css for Opera to look wrong. (I believe they did the same to
mozilla not that long ago). I'm trying to find proof of how they've done
this. As well as ways that M$ has encouraged web designers to use IE
specific tags instead of industry standards.
--
Carl Parrish (cparrish@carlparrish.com)
http://www.carlparrish.com