Mandarin/English Technical Translator

Ed Skinner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:17:30 -0700

     Not having much luck contacting Oris. His domain exists
but is only "parked" (I get a generic "under construction"
page from a domain registration service). Email to his first
name at that domain bounces with a "does not like recipient"
reply.
     I've shotgunned a couple of other addresses and if I make
contact I'll let you know but, at this point, I'm not really
expecting to get through.
     Regardless, thanks for the pointer. Maybe he will turn
up somewhere else.