networking problem

Frank Mandato plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
12 Jun 2003 22:38:26 -0700

  Got it fixed --- t'was RH's default firewall rules, would not let
anyone out from the inside. I disabled that one and put David Ranch's in
there, that one works --- I hope --- I am now able to have my wife and
kids back on their win boxen and they will be happy!

  Seriously, I ran that firewall for well over a year and as far as I
could tell I have not had a problem, knock on wood.

  Well, on to download chkrootkit and assorted other security goodies.

  Thanks for the help, it's appreciated.

  FrankM