Mounting Windows Shares Automatically (at boot, at login)

Austin Godber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:18:57 -0700

http://www.flyn.org/projects/pam_mount/

check that out.  I havn't used it, but it looks like what you need ...
well at least for your B.  Yes, fstab can be used for the boot.  You end
up with your samba password in the fstab though.

//host/share   /mnt   smb username=samba,password=hi,rw 0 0

Austin