Sarg Reports

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 19:18:27 -0400

Can I append 30 days worth of squid logs into 1 file and then run calamaris on it and search for only a particular userid refernced by ip address?

The command I used to test calamaris and it worked altough I did not see how to see what particular user was going to what particular web page was this

cat /var/log/squid/access.log | /usr/bin/calamaris -a -f squid -F html -o test.html > /etc/test.html

Jim