Converting a MS Frontpage website to standard HTML

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Apr 2003 09:35:10 -0700

vim....
No really I don't use WYSIWYG but I hear that eclipse has a web plugin.
So that would be my suggest (though *really* think about vim) also
bluefish is a great product. (though I gave up trying to get patches
in).

In terms of FrontPage I seem to remember there being a tutorial on
Netscapes dev center explaining how to convert. My major problem has
been the DOM commands they use so if you're doing any javascript make
sure you run it though a validator.