OT: Looking for obscure hardware

Joel Dudley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:15:25 -0700

Hello all,
   I have a Linux workstation here at work that is hooked up to a
beautiful SGI 1600SW flat panel monitor. I just acquired a second 1600SW
and am dying to use both of them on my workstation. The problem is that
SGI engineered the 1600SW with a proprietary digital connector. The only
available converter is a very expensive multilink box from SGI. The
Number Nine Revolution IV video card was designed to hook directly to
the 1600SW's proprietary interface. If anyone has access to a Number
Nine Revolution IV PCI (I already have the AGP version) my Debian box
and I would be greatful. Thanks.

- Joel
--
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.