Fetchmail errors

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Oct 2002 20:31:07 -0700

--=-aFNo/E82rM8j2VETQK1W

First off, I have had the privilege of having to become a fetchmail
master recently and now run it every two minutes calling about 15
accounts on 9 servers and then delivering to ~20, just to let you know
my qualifications.  Fetchmail will only say this if it cannot connect to
the host.  Make sure you can ping the hosts and also try, ,if you can
ping them, telnet HOST 110, assuming that you're using POP3 and
replacing HOST with the host.  If this fails, then you have network
issues on your end or possibly those hosts are down.

Good luck.

On Tue, 2002-10-22 at 20:11, Nathan England wrote:
>=20
> -=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=
=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-
>=20
>=20
--=20
Bryce Chidester