gateway setup

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
12 Oct 2002 22:10:41 -0700

--=-zoN0/dGMpREEHY/uxtC5

On Sat, 2002-10-12 at 22:15, cliff rogers wrote:
> Hey all, I am trying again to set up my penguin box to be a gateway/route=
r. I have installed Clarkconnect which is a preconfigured redhat distro but=
 when I boot up it fails the eth0 setup. my eth1 setup is ok. When I do ifc=
onfig I get Interrupt 11 Base address 0xcc00 for my eth0 and Interrupt 3 Ba=
se add.0xe800 for eth1. Does this give anyone any ideas as to what I should=
 do or what I should check? I appreciate any help.   Cliff

Which distribution?  How is eth0 supposed to be set up?  Are there any
messages in /var/log/messages that mention the card?  If your in RedHat
all of ethernet configuration stuff is in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/  You can look there to compare
ifcfg-eth0 and ifcfg-eth1.

		Good luck,
			Ted

--=-zoN0/dGMpREEHY/uxtC5