IDE (Integrated Development Environment)

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
24 Nov 2002 15:03:36 -0700

I just started reading this thread so I'm not sure what you're looking
for in an IDE. I too do most of my work in vim (actually with abit of
work you can make vim do just about anything you can get done in an
ide). That said my favorite IDEs are eclipse and freeride. eclipse is
nice for just about any language I work with. The ruby plugin is still
to new however so don't try to do ruby work in eclipse instead use
freeride.

Carl P.

--
Carl Parrish <cparrish@cox.net>