Xwindows Help

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
23 Nov 2002 18:44:19 -0700

Okay I *sortof* kindof know what kdm/gdm/xdm does but would I only have
to update one? For instance on my local box I only run gnome does that
mean that I only have to make changes to gdm? What if the display I
wanted to import from my remote box was KDE (its not really but since
I'm playing with this I'm trying to understand it better). would that
mean that I'd need to have kdm on my local box? and any idea where I
should go to find the syntax to config gdm?

Carl P.

--
Carl Parrish <cparrish@cox.net>