RH 8.0 woes

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:46:22 -0500

Yeah, I put Debian on my older notebook, and I agree that the "apt-get"
feature is really cool.  I haven't had time to iron things out yet, though; I
don't yet have sound working on it, for example.  Once I get everything
figured out, I'd be tempted to switch to it for my primary systems.  I'll
still have to use the other distros, though, because I'm developing LInux
apps and I need to test them on all the platforms.

Vaughn