Q3 problem

Bill Jonas plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:53:04 -0500

--vHO3VY68vB1ic+yp

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 09:15:50AM -0700, Ted Gould wrote:
> My impression was that when a linker links, it does so to the hard
> version of the library (so libGL.so.1.2) instead of the base
> (libGL.so).  There may be some sort of linking issue...  Typically the

This is what was required on my system, and Q3A works just fine.  This
is with a Voodoo3 2000 PCI and Debian's XFree86 v4.1.0-16.

--=20
"They that can give up  essential  liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."        -- Benjamin Franklin

--vHO3VY68vB1ic+yp

--vHO3VY68vB1ic+yp--