64 emails overnight or spam???

Craig S. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:13:43 +0000

> Message: 3
> From: "Leo Wells" <paradise10@netzero.net>
> To: <PLUG-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
> Subject: 64 emails overnight or spam???
> Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:29:54 -0700

> ------=_NextPart_000_0140_01C1D03D.3B445140
>
> Hi,
>
> I did not know that I would receive mail about things that I had even =
> inquired about from everyone in the LUG when I subscribed. Is this the =
> usual trend. I unscribed, because I am not interested in reading =
> everyones problems or such.Please let me know what is going on here.
>
> Yours Truly,
>
> Leo

Hey you know when you sign up you can receive the messages in digest format. Then you only get 3 or 4 e-mail messages a day. The digests are nicely indexed for archiving and you can edit them and throw away the stuff you don't want.

Interesting that you think that your problems are unique from everyone elses. Did you ever think that by reading what other people have problems with when they attempt new things that maybe when you attempt doing that new thing yourself you might be better equipped to handle
obstacles you encounter. I thought not.

Craig S.