Local daycare center wants to set up row of educational deskt ops.

Michael Crusoe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:04:30 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_kMCHaBXKS33NZBJwMnbMig)

AZStRUT should be able to help you with computers.

http://www.azstrut.org/index.html

"We're AZStRUT, and we put real-world technology training to work for
Arizona's students and educators. Our model program teaches students
valuable technology skills; provides quality refurbished computers to
schools and non-profits around the state; and benefits the environment by
diverting old equipment from our landfills.

It's a classic win-win-win situation which benefits everyone involved. With
your help, together we all come out ahead!"

I participated in this program for several years in high school. Highly
recommended.

"If you would like to donate a quantity of used computers or other equipment
to StRUT, if you know of a worthy non-profit organization in need of a
computer, or if you would like more information on this innovative program,
contact StRUT at (602) 454-2680 or email us at: info@azstrut.org."

--
Michael Crusoe
Student at large