Printing woes in mandrake 8.2

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
25 Jul 2002 18:21:10 -0700

I've learned to live without printing for a while, MDK8.2 never once
talks actual printing to my USB Epson Stylus Colour 900 except
occasionally on bootup (very rare. it's a server) but as I posted within
the last couple months and someone was nice enough to respond that I had
to recompile the kernel for whatever reason.  I think i'll try lp0 first
once I get a long enough cable.

--
Bryce Chidester
Network Administrator