Linux at Work - Long

Tom Emerson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:51:57 -0700 (MST)

At the risk of hurting the cause:

There are a couple of multiple desktop software available for win2k.  I
don't recall the names, but I have seen them in production use in help
desk and support offices.

 - tom e.

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Trent Shipley wrote:

I hereby predict that the MS-pro and server versions of Windows will have
multiple virtual desktops.

If not in the next major release, then in the major release after that.