Linux at Work - Long

Tom Emerson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:42:48 -0700 (MST)

Sounds like the era of converting legacy DOS apps to Windows.  Some of
those old business-critical softwares just didn't play nice with win-95
and up.  But businesses got through it.

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Digital Wokan wrote:

Can you imagine all the legacy software that will only run on desktop 1
because of how intermingled everything tends to be on Winderz?