IF2 From the Meeting

Justin Zeigler plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 00:12:01 -0700

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko

Robert Bushman wrote
| On Sat, 13 Jul 2002, Justin Zeigler wrote:
|=20
| > If needed we can bring multiple projectors, but I would have
| > reservations about running 2 presentations at a time if there
| > are less than 500 people at IF2.
|=20
| Please forgive my ignorance: why?
---end quoted text---

Actually, ego. I know I would grumpy if I went to present=20
GOVIA and found out that I was going opposite something more=20
interesting (like samba or open office for example).

--=20
Justin Zeigler <jzeigler@zqc.com>
Project Impresario of GOVIA(PIG)=20
govia.osef.org | jzeigler@osef.org

My mind is like a rusty trap, you never know when, or if, it is
going to go off, and someone is likely to get tetanus when it does.

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko

--vGgW1X5XWziG23Ko--