Forums

Thu, 4 Jul 2002 14:32:26 -0700 (MST)

Am 04. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Voltage Spike so:

> I thought this comment was a little rude, so let me clarify.  Not everyone on
> this list is anti-Microsoft.  I happen to thoroughly enjoy many of their

I think most of aren't anti-Microsoft. We're anti-Microsoft's business
practices. We're also opposed to shoddy products. Microsoft, in my opinion,
is traditionally one of the greatest purveyors of shoddy products. If
Microsoft made cars they'd've been sued out of existence years ago :).

I do agree there's generally no need to knock people for what they're using
on the back end. Snickering at their foolishness in the privacy of your own
home/cubicle is enough :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --