Mon: getting there

Thu, 4 Jul 2002 01:09:43 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

even if all of us have cars it's not responsible for everyone to drive down
by themselves, e.g. let's carpool.

Bill, Dennis, can the two of you post some info on how to get there via the
bus-system?

For the carpooling, one thing I think that's always good is the driver
shouldn't get stuck picking up the tab for parking. S/He is putting the
mileage on the car, putting in more time and having to deal with traffic.
Monday morning rush hour. The drivers should get free massages and
psychiatric sessions to help them deal with it :).

That said, I'm planning on driving ;-). Actually, if I don't need to give
someone a lift I'm planning on trying the bus thing.

If you live in the east valley ( Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, etc. ) and
need a ride or want to carpool please contact me offlist. I will also be
posting to ASULUG to reach those at the uni.

Would other please coordinate for other parts of town?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)