That 2-headed (monster), err install, last Saturday

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:49:58 -0700

My first attempt at RPMing 1.0.8 called for .lib dependies.  Two
itertions later RPM was satisfied with the collection of 5 or 6 .rpms I
downloaded from the ximian site.

I tried the debug run as suggested.  Unfortunately, the times it got
as far as bringing up the main window, it instantly gave me this
message in the shell:
evolution-shell-WARNING **: CORBA exception
IDL:GNOME/Evolution/Shell/InvalidURI:1.0 when requesting URI --
debug=tmp/evolve4.log

No file was produced.  I'm wondering more now: Is it Evolution or
my linux install since the gnome configurator is having problems,
too?   My next test will be under KDE.

Gene