USB scanner interfering with WLAN?

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:37:57 -0700

I just got an Epson 1650 USB scanner.  It works great with both the "normal"
sane packages and the Epson provided tools.  However, I noticed that
whenever I initiate a scan, my wireless network on that computer goes down.
I can still ping to hosts on my normal ethernet network.. but nothing gets
through my wlan0 one.  I am using the prism2_pci with a linksys pci card.

I did a decent amount of searching on the topic but came up with nothing.
Anybody else experience this or (better yet) have a solution?
--
Kurt Granroth - "KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop"
KDE Developer/Evangelist | granroth@kde.org