hookup to cable modem was easy

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
18 Aug 2002 21:40:47 -0700

Cox would often cycle my dhcp lease when I first got it but has been
pretty quiet since. (Knock on wood.)  I'm actually using a smoothwall
firewall but it's running dhcpcd as well.  I just wrote a script that I
run when I notice it's happened.

Good Luck.
It's worth it.  WEEEEEE! Watch apt-get, urpmi/MandrakeUpdate, and even
those pesky winBLOWS service packs.