AZSAGE July 11 topic: Linux

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:45:06 -0700 (MST)

Am 26. Jun, 2001 schwäzte William Lindley so:

> AZSAGE (System Admin Guild) topic for their July 11 meeting is listed as
> "Linux" with presenter "TBD."

Cool deal. They moved to Wed nights. This no longer conflicts with PLUG.
Think of it as an appetiser or warm up for the PLUG meetings :).

> That will be 6:30pm at IBM, 2929 N. Central, Phoenix; see
> http://www.azsage.org/cal/

The Sep meeting is Regular Expressions. That's a great topic.

> Anyone have further info?  The AZSAGE group, like PLUG, is open to all...
> hope to see lots of you there.

> I know who ESR and RMS are.... who is TBD?  <g>

Maybe Tom Bradford of the dbxmlgroup added dbxml to his name. Now that's
Open Source dedication! Even better than tatooing the kernel source on your
back :).

cioa,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  I'm not anti-social, I'm pro-individual. - der.hans