Fw: squid

Sundar Narayanasamy plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:24:13 -0700

I am using webmin interface to maintain my linux box. There is an option
under squid to re-initialize the cache.

And you can always tell squid to never cache some of the domains(like.
local domains)  by going into squid configuration file. I don't remember
the name of the file. If you can not find it, mail me I can get it to you.

And, I guess you can go to your squid cache folder, delete everything
underneath it and restart squid(I remember doing this some time back,
before my webmin).

Cherrs!
Sundar