out of the ashes...

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:03:23 -0700

---
You've been eating too many dogs...
---

> Since I'm here anyway; if'n you're running something older
> than Bind 9.0.0 there are allegedly some shiny new holes
> waiting to be exploited.  So sayeth CERT anyway.

---
I remember arriving for an appointment at the Pointe at South Mountain and
finding the parking lot full of Hooters babes in T-shirts and shorts (at
least 200) - it was impossible to focus on any one in particular with so
many out there. For the time being - there's lots of BIND targets for the
script kiddies to practice on.

Craig