Laptop as a server?

George Toft george@georgetoft.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:07:07 -0700

Steven,

My laptop hard drive fries after three days of operation.  Yes, I
found this out the hard way - I'm on my third drive (good thing
it has a 3 year warranty).  Listen to Der Hans.

I saw a Celeron 600 with an 8 GB hard drive and 64 MG RAM for $350
just before Christmas, so if your budget is tight, why not go with
a box so you can replace the parts easily?  Cheaper than a laptop.

George