Qworst DSL - Liars!

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:25:19 +0000

Thats probably the EXACT reason why they dont tape them all, only a
few percent of them. If they tape them all of the time as policy, it
will be known that tapes are available for suponea. If its random,
they just erase it and state that it was never taped to start with.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|