What's with the friggin' unsubscribe?

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:11:32 -0700

> I think it's reasonable to assume that if a few different people are
> being unsubscribed, people that are on completely different providers,
> then the problem is likely on your end.  I'm not pointing fingers, I'm
> saying that this is the likely scenario.

I think it might/probably is on my end.  I'm just throwing out the info that
I have, along with posible things that could cause it along with it.  I'm
not pointing any finger yet either.

I did just get off of the phone with sprintBB and they can't help me very
much because I'm not running windows :(  The guy seemed to think that there
was a registry thing that would make it go faster.  I think that sounds like
a load of crap and probably doesn't apply in this case.
He was suprisingly helpfull even after I told him that I was running linux.
I asked him if he would allow me to run though the tests and I would apply
the linux equivelent of them to the bandwidth.  He definalty was amazed when
I changed over my workstation to use sprint in about 20 seconds (I think he
was expecting a reboot :)