Problems with gs, apsfilter, and Canon bjc6000

Shawn T. Rutledge rutledge@cx47646-a.phnx1.az.home.com
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 23:58:12 -0700

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 11:00:04PM -0700, Jason wrote:
> They cant all be Apple LaserWriters... (I owned two of those, used...
> I wish I hadnt let my last one slip from my posession when it had
> cartridge problems and I moved here from CA. Most versatille Laser
> Printer ever made. Somehow, even Micro$oft was convinced to write
> drivers for them! Slower than snot, but real workhorses, and easy to
> connect .. RS232 baby!)

I could use some help with that.  When I tried, I got the printer light
to blink for a while but nothing ever came out.  It does print a test
print on powerup.

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)          http://www.bigfoot.com/~ecloud  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org