Router/Firewall

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 12:59:25 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 23 May 2000, Mike Sheldon wrote:

> This should be more than enough disk space. My current firewall is using

Yes, but you know what you're doing :). That answers the question, though,
and it looks like he has some place to play with...

> 279MB and I didn't get half as picky as I should have in trimming it down.

My deb fit in less than 200 MB and I didn't even remove too much. In fact
I added a whole bunch ;-). Jean's probably runs on 3MB and 2 of that is
logs from this hour with archives being held at an off-site location in a
country without extradition agreements with the US ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans