test

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@uswest.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 21:22:37 -0700

Firmware version 2.0.1 for the CBos was up for over 60 days last time, only been
up 9 days since the reboot, doesn't help that USWest keeps changing the IP.  The
router didn't get the new routes into place and I was browsing the web as the ip
change happened, so I suddenly couldn't talk to the outside world as my systems
were using the old routing.

--
"Intel giveth and Microsoft Taketh Away" - Gordon Moore