test

John Kloian III john@wiredglobal.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:49:20 -0700 (MST)

The tech at Speedchoice is absolutely right, this has nothing to do with a
windows mentality.  The modem when it is "rebooted" re-trains itself with
the network.  Sometime the link get;s shitty when it loses and regains a
sync with the network; a simple unplug for 30 seconds and a replug clears
this up, in some cases.  this is a first step in diagnosing the problem.
Secondly they will often ask you to unplug the power to the amp and then
replug, similar to the modem reboot.

Again, this has nothing to do with windows metality, it is a technological
fact that this solves the problem sometimes.

John Kloian III
Vice President 			         Wired Global Communications, Inc.
Phone:  602.674.9900 ext. 103	 "Specializing in Open Source Network Solutions"
Fax:    602.674.8725       	            http://www.wiredglobal.net