Phoenix DSL HOW-TO?

Mark Myers mmyers@pamarq.com
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:33:35 -0700

Yes, I had USWest DSL RADSL with a dynamic IP. I now have fastq as my ISP with
a static IP and bridging mode.
I don't know whether they changed the DSL service, or not. I think USWest
Megabit is still providing me with the exact same line. It just terminates at a
different ISP (sorry, I'm not on the technical terms).
Mark