clustering

Rod Roark rod@sunsetsystems.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:31:10 -0700

A clustering solution... for what problem?

The answer to your question lies in the details of what are the units of
work to be run on each machine, how long they will tend to take, and how
much information has to be transmitted over the network as input and
output for each.  There's no pat answer.

-- Rod