perl->php- Calendar

Mike Starke mstarke@mobl.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 16:05:54 -0700

I would like that. I'll hold off on the Perl for a day or two.

Mike

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 03:47:43PM -0700, Mark Peoples wrote:
 I'll be writing one tonight (in php w/mysql) for some virtual airlines (yes,
 you read that correctly, and yes, and i have too much free time). I'll let
 you check it out when i'm done with it.

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Mike Starke [mailto:mgcon@neta.com]
 Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 12:49 PM
 To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
 Subject: perl->php- Calendar

 I have three conferance rooms which we have sheets outside
 the door for the folks the reserve the room.

 I was just asked to come up with a web page solution which shows the
 schedules.

 What I kind of had in my mind was a perl-mysql solution. I'd like
 to set up the receptionist with a small MS ACCESS front-end to enter
 the times requested, and then have the cgi script automagically
 pull up the schedule for the room.

 Am I better off doing this from scratch, or does anyone know of a
 simple php or perl script that someone has already done?

 Doesn't look like a big project, I just hate to re-invent the wheel.

 Mike
 mgcon@getnet.com
 http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon
 Phoenix, AZ