perl->php- Calendar

Mark Peoples hondaman@mainex1.asu.edu
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:47:43 -0700

I'll be writing one tonight (in php w/mysql) for some virtual airlines (yes,
you read that correctly, and yes, and i have too much free time). I'll let
you check it out when i'm done with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Starke [mailto:mgcon@neta.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 12:49 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: perl->php- Calendar

I have three conferance rooms which we have sheets outside
the door for the folks the reserve the room.

I was just asked to come up with a web page solution which shows the
schedules.

What I kind of had in my mind was a perl-mysql solution. I'd like
to set up the receptionist with a small MS ACCESS front-end to enter
the times requested, and then have the cgi script automagically
pull up the schedule for the room.

Am I better off doing this from scratch, or does anyone know of a
simple php or perl script that someone has already done?

Doesn't look like a big project, I just hate to re-invent the wheel.

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon
Phoenix, AZ