Oops - Re: List problems?

Michael Vanecek mike@mjv.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:04:38 -0500

I have over a dozen lists that I keep track of, so sometimes I miss some
messages, like those exposing the Netscape problem with Mailman...
Sorry. I've since made the alterations and hopefully this message will
make it's way through promptly...

Thanks,
Mike

BTW - Does Netscape or Mailman know about this and are they going to fix
it?