Wanted: old 30-pin SIMM memory modules . . .

Rooster dwbarker99@earthlink.net
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:40:38 -0700

> I've set up an old 486 for a daughter. It has two 4-Mbyte banks of 30-pin
> SIMMs, but would run better with more memory. Frys just laughed when I
went
> there. Any suggestions as to where I can buy, borrow, beg, or steal some 8
> or 16 Mbyte 30-pin SIMMs?

i've got some. but don't know what sizes they are. also got 4-72pin simms.
those are 8mb each (kingston). i'm also looking for some old memory. got a
canon laptop with only 8mb. looking for some fast page mem for it.

and for anyone interested, i've got an at mid tower with keyboard. power
supply was replace back in july. kingston ethernet card. 2 ide swap chasis
and pentium cpu cooler(barely used) if anyone wants to buy or trade. all
these are parts and not in the case.