Version control and issue management solutions?

Alan Dayley adayley@adtron.com
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 14:34:48 -0700

At 02:13 PM 12/28/00 -0700, you wrote:

>As to build tools, I've been proseltyzed by the developer of
>/Briefcase and it seems to be reasonably encompassing.

>From the Briefcase website:

"Win9x/WinNT Update - The proposed Win9x/WinNT Support for /BriefCase has
been put on hold because most who inquired about it didn't want to install
Cygwin or felt they simply could not live without a fancy GUI. Sorry!"

We do need a Windows client for the for-see-able future although a fancy
GUI does not make or break a product in our opinion.

>The obligatory link to the mother of all lists:
>
>http://www.iac.honeywell.com/Pub/Tech/CM/CMTools.html

Wow!  I will have to make some time to look through that.  Thanks.

I took a look at WinCVS at thier website as pointed out in the
CVS-RCS-HOWTO.  Looks like it could be a solution with a GUI interface to
CVS in both Linux and Windows.  Has anyone of you out there used it?

Alan