Corel Linux

Clayton Stapleton vernon@impulsedata.net
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:02:38 -0700

Hi Jason,
Took your suggestion and looked at /etc/lilo.conf. And was suprised to see
only hda mentioned. Then looked at /proc/partitions and seen that Corel
Linux wiped out both Win98 and RedHat Linux 6.2 without doing and an
install to hdb as it was told to do. So I will have to wipe Corel L:inux out
and start over sometime in the future.
Thanks for the infor.
Clay Stapleton