Corel Linux

Jason Brown vafudar@earthlink.net
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:08:07 -0700

First, the splash screen can be editied via /etc/lilo.conf  just like any other
linux system.  The menu is just a way to dummify it for newbies.

The kppp log needs to be started when the dialing session is started.  You can
do this manually by clicking on the "log" button as kppp is dialing, or check
the box "display log" on the initial kppp menu.

Jason Brown