REMINDER - Linux Event April 20! (fwd)

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:28:42 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

I'm pretty certain I passed this on to PLUG earlier. In any case SGI is
bringing their Linux PR machine to Tempe next week.

see you there,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:56:03 -0600
From: Terry Usry <terryu@sgi.com>
To: "'info@ASULUG.asu.edu'" <info@asulug.eas.asu.edu>,
     "'kludge@kludge.mohave.az.us'" <kludge@kludge.mohave.az.us>,
     "'lug@flagstaff.az.us'" <lug@flagstaff.az.us>,
     "'lugy@chips.dyndns.com'" <lugy@chips.dyndns.com>,
     "'contact@plug.phoenix.az.us'" <contact@plug.phoenix.az.us>
Subject: REMINDER - Linux Event April 20!

Just wanted to remind you and your fellow Linux users about next Thursday's
free Linux University event in Tempe.  I would appreciate your sending this
email on to the other members of your users group so that they may have the
opportunity to attend.  Space is filling up, so please ask your interested
members to register at the web site or phone number referenced below!  If
you have any questions, please call me.

Sincerely,

Terry Usry
SGI
303-713-2818

p.s.  Please see the attached Linux Journal press release which describes
why they have chosen to support this tour of educational seminars.