[PLUG-Devel] Class on TDD for embedded C?

Ed plug at 0x1b.com
Fri Jul 22 12:10:52 MST 2011

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Alan Dayley <adayley at gmail.com> wrote:
> It would be cool to have him speak at a PLUG Devel meeting. I'll have
> to ask him if he'd do that, assuming the timing of his travels would
> merge with a meeting date.
>
> This class not offered by a group of former Ruby-ists.  The person
> teaching the class is James Grenning.
> - An original signer of the Agile Manifesto (http://agilemanifesto.org)
> - A coach and trainer for using Agile in embedded development
> (http://renaissancesoftware.net/)
> - Regular speaker at Agile conferences and embedded conferences
> (http://program2011.agilealliance.org/event/50309eb122c6268765bfa55c134ef3dd)
> - Author of the book "Test Driven Development for Embedded C"
> (http://pragprog.com/book/jgade/test-driven-development-for-embedded-c)
> - All around nice and helpful guy on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/jwgrenning)
>
> Alan

+1 I think this is the way to go. I would be very interested in his
thoughts on the evolution of programming - he certainly has had a hand
in recent progress.

If it looks like a couple months lead time would be possible - an
October 6th or November 3rd PLUGdev meeting would be great, Phx might
even be out of the triple digits by then! ;)   and we could announce
in time for good crowd.