[PLUG-Devel] Class on TDD for embedded C?

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 23:40:26 MST 2011

It would be cool to have him speak at a PLUG Devel meeting. I'll have
to ask him if he'd do that, assuming the timing of his travels would
merge with a meeting date.

This class not offered by a group of former Ruby-ists.  The person
teaching the class is James Grenning.
- An original signer of the Agile Manifesto (http://agilemanifesto.org)
- A coach and trainer for using Agile in embedded development
(http://renaissancesoftware.net/)
- Regular speaker at Agile conferences and embedded conferences
(http://program2011.agilealliance.org/event/50309eb122c6268765bfa55c134ef3dd)
- Author of the book "Test Driven Development for Embedded C"
(http://pragprog.com/book/jgade/test-driven-development-for-embedded-c)
- All around nice and helpful guy on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/jwgrenning)

Alan