[PLUG-Devel] surprising results in Google Analytics

Michael J. Ryan mygroups at tracker1.info
Fri Mar 12 02:16:36 MST 2010

If the site in question is a technology site or a linux site, and by nature of
posting here, I would think it well could be... the results will be skewed a
bit.  I really wish Google, ms, and yahoo would all publish their web stats.
Would be a much better benchmark for who's using what...  Also, less than 500
visits isn't a broad enough sample to even break the margin of error here.

--
Michael J. Ryan - http://tracker1.info/