[PLUG-Devel] Ann: PLUG Devel Meeting, Thursday, March 6th

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Wed Mar 5 08:03:30 MST 2008

Tomorrow night.

What: PLUG Developer Meeting
When: Thursday, March 6th, 2007 at 7:00 PM
Where: Adtron Corporation
Adtron Corporation
4415 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85040
(Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4415+E.+Cotton+Center+Blvd.+Phoenix+AZ+85040&ie=UTF8&ll=33.402803,-111.986496&spn=0.008473,0.015535&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1)

Topic: Unknown

I have no topic lined up and no recent volunteers to present something.

That last part is not really true.  There have been past offers to do a
presentation from some people.  I have not taken the time to follow-up
with any of those.  If you are one of those people, thanks and the
meeting is yours tomorrow, if you speak first!

Also we have some logistical items to discuss.  As you may be aware,
Adtron has been purchased by SMART Modular Technologies
(http://www.smartm.com/news/article.cfm?newsID=260).  As Adtron blends
into the larger company, policies are changing.  Tomorrow's meeting is
not effected but April may see some changes.  As I learn policies that
effect our meeting, I'll share them so we can adjust as needed.

For example, by the time of the April meeting some new IT infrastructure
will be in place.  Presently the planned new structure will exclude any
Internet access to anonymous visitors.  That may be significant to our
desire to hold the meeting at Adtron.  I am still in discussions about
this and other aspects of the future but we will have to be ready to
adjust meeting expectations or even the location, depending on how
things turn out.

Beyond such logistical discussions, it's "open mic night" at this point.
  Could be good, if we make it good.

Wired and wireless Internet access is available.

We have a candy machine and soda machines that will take your money for
refreshment.  You are welcome to bring your own food.  No alcohol please.