[PLUG-Devel] ANN: PLUG Devel Meeting, Thursday, January 3rd

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Thu Jan 3 16:24:10 MST 2008

TONIGHT!  (I'm so late getting this announcement out!  Probably a new
record!)

What: PLUG Developer Meeting
When: Thursday, January 3rd, 2007 at 7:00 PM
Where: Adtron Corporation
Adtron Corporation
4415 E. Cotton Center Blvd., Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85040
(Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4415+E.+Cotton+Center+Blvd.+Phoenix+AZ+85040&ie=UTF8&ll=33.402803,-111.986496&spn=0.008473,0.015535&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1)

The building in question is actually south east of the green arrow
marker.  It is the mostly square building directly south of the traffic
circle in the road.

Topic: Unknown??

I did not book anyone and no one has stepped up.  So it's "open mic"
night at the PLUG Devel Meeting!  We'll see what comes up among those of
us who will be here tonight.

Wireless and wired Internet access are available.

We have a candy machine and soda machines that will take your money for
refreshment.  You are welcome to bring your own food.  No alcohol please.